Tuesday, June 24, 2008

summer bowling



okay, a new season of bowling league is going to start on july 2nd. we need to think of a new team name and individual bowler names. so if you want to help out and think of something clever, that would be great! so all 4 of you that read my blog, think hard!


i've thought of a couple that i think are way funny, maybe i'll make a list and post that up later. if no one gives any suggestions, i'll assume that you're all just as not creative as me and my team. and that's not cool.


this picture of a bowling ball is to motivate you to think of a good name. if you don't think of one, don't be suprised when you see mr. t pop out of the a-team van and yell at you, then shoot something with a million bullets from the same clip. he does it all the time. he'll do it too cause he owes me a favor. i'm the one that told him the chuck taylor converse allstars are the shoes to wear when all you have is overalls and huge amounts of gold.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

how about "the jew stranglers"?

just a thought.

Karen Barnes said...

Hey Billy,
I'm glad you are going to be on another bowling league. Your blog posts remind me taking you and all your friends home from school and hearing all the weird things you guys said...99.9%.
Anyway, for a team name how about "dejavu" - that way it works if you win or don't win. Hehehe.

Jody Weiss said...

You could be "The Bowling Stones" and all make names off of the actual names of the Rolling stones...or you could be the "Holy Rollers" and pick your favorite prophet. later bro.

BK Barnes said...

I'm sorry, but what came to mind immediately was, Boney Butt Billy and the Bowling Ball Boys.

Having submitted a name, I vote for Jody's suggestion.

Not at all sure about Zaida's recommendation...

Katie said...

Billy

You are so funny.

I'm thinking The Nimble Fingers.

I've always like nimble fingers.

I miss you.

Love, Katie

hanna platano said...

billy boom