Thursday, October 2, 2008

the munchies

it's really slow at work right now so i thought i'd make a blog post. and this was the first thing i thought of to write about.
at work, when i'm not hungry but i want to eat, i always get the same thing. my first choice is always the chocolate chocolate chip grandma's cookies. when i thought they couldn't get any more soft, they came out with the "now even softer" cookie as you can see on the picture below.

lately, due to their popularity, these have not been in the vending machine, so now i get this awesome combo! M&M's and Cool Ranch Doritos!





















and don't worry, i don't eat them at the same time, i don't think the flavors would mix well. and i am healthy too because i take a vitamin packet called Lifepak Nano. we sell it here and there's a bunch of free packets in the break room so i take that everyday.

i was thinking of bringing some doublestuff oreos to work with me and a cup and leaving a gallon of milk in the fridge. if you've got some good ideas for snacking at work, let me know!

-billy

3 comments:

Jon said...

if you eat like that you will get all farty and have to take a duke. I eat crappy like that at school sometimes and when I'm sleeping in class I'm always afraid I'm going to let my guard down and let a fart slip out and stink out the class. At least you are eating vitamins. You're probably okay.

BK Barnes said...

You make me so proud!

Dad

jon♥kara said...

Wow I can't believe jon just said duke. So he saves up his stink for me, alright. You can take a can of almonds and keep it at your desk, or bring an apple or saltines and keep peanut butter at your desk to snack on. I like taking a banana to eat as a mid morning snack, any kind of portable fruit is always good like oranges and stuff. I also like pretzels but it really looks like your going for chocolate and sweets.