Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween!


here's my roommates and some nerd. we've got karl malone (that's my jersey that i'm going to wear to a Jazz game someday), sonny bono, stephen = High School Musical, and me.
halloween was pretty fun. i hung out with my friends and did some party hopping with my friend jessica. we went to a stake dance and i busted out my sweet dance moves. and we finished up the night watching the sixth sense with some friends. it was way fun!
ps. i constructed my costume entirely from clothes that i wear regularly. so eventhough it was easy for me to dress like a nerd from my own clothes, it was way hard to act like a nerd. actually i think i was pretty good at that too. you should have seen my nerdy run. it was way funny.

5 comments:

Jody Weiss said...

Sounds like you had a pretty entertaining holloween! I need to see these awesome dance moves some day!

Karen Barnes said...

Hahaha - I love that you culd so easily reconstruct yourself as a nerd - I'm so proud of you, I always knew you had it in you!

hanna platano said...

ahaha, see? i told you! it weren't only Jamie and me who recognized that you didn't dress up for halloween at all!

nice try tho :P

Jon said...

Very nice, I love sweater it reminds me of mr. rogers neighborhood. you should totally be eric forman from that 70's show next year!

jon♥kara said...

Thanks for the comment brother. You need to a new post, it's almost Christmas. It was fun hanging out. Are you doing another short trip for Christmas or staying alittle longer this time? Jody and Dieter will be out for a week that should be a lot of fun.