Sunday, May 31, 2009

California with Caitlin

I took a trip to San Diego to visit Caitlin. It was super fun!
We went to the San Diego Temple...








Cannon ball!!!
Pencil dive!!!!

Then we went to La Jolla Beach
We also went to the Wild Animal Park

I tried to get one of these birds to land on me, but they'd all look and me, poop, then run away. They didn't even fly away, they ran.
This Gorilla was wearing a cardboard box and rolling around.
I think he had a stomach ache caused by gas.
Here's our candid photo. We didn't know i was taking a picture...


I'm getting close to almost as big as a gorilla!! yeah!
Caitlin is not.

Here's the chocolate cake Jenny made for me.
Sierra!

Here's a couple pictures my dad did when we were in Arizona.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

engagements?

jon♥kara said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys. Hope we didn't scare Caitlin off. ; )

Jon said...

Why does Jenny's cake look so ghetto?

Stock Family said...

LOL! I just read Jon's comment! Jon, its chocolate cake!! Who cares! :) Yes, do tell, were those engagement photos? She is a gorgeous girl, Billy! I'm sad I missed her the other day at your parents house.
That gorilla is hilarious! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Ayers Family said...

Thanks for bringing her to AZ so we could meet her! She's terribly cute! Come back soon!

Katie said...

that gorilla in the cardboard box made my day. hilarious.

Jody Weiss said...

Looks like you guys had a super awesome time, I'm just sorry I missed out on it! Nice jumping shots; they are almost as good as mine and Dieter's. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!!!! glad you had fun in california. she's so cute!


P.s: as i realized the fact i was actually 5 feet 4 inches... i changed my blog address to 5feet4inches.blogspot.com hahahaha bye billyboom!

Joel Deehr said...

sweet pics bra.

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Those are some fun pictures! Caitlin looks so fun and is so cute!

What's up with the burned hand?? OUCH! How'd that happen?