Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus

What would you think if you saw this gracing the walls of blockbuster?



Caitlin and I would often see this movie on the New Releases wall when we would go to Blockbuster. So one day we decided to rent it when my roommates were gone so they wouldn't judge us for renting this movie. As you can probably tell by looking at the cover, this is probably one of the worst movies ever made. I did like the part where the Mega Shark flew through the air and chomped down on a huge commercial airliner. That was pretty awesome and realistic.

So I think I won't rent movies out of curiosity anymore...

2 comments:

BK Barnes said...

Live and learn. We've all rented our own duds.

Joel Deehr said...

Haha you have got to be joking me!!! This is a real movie?? Was it japanese?